October 11, 2008

Tagged

My sister-in-law tagged me so here I go...

1. Where was I ten years ago?
In October, 1998 I was in my 5th quarter of law school at Baylor. I was in the middle of a divorce and living in the worst-ever apartment in a terrible part of town. Thank God for grace...

2. What was on my to-do list today?
Finish painting the trim in the master bathroom, take a nap, make home-made pizza crust, make cookies.

3. What would I do if I were a billionaire?
Pay off all our debt, fully fund the kid's college accounts, be the sole support for a missionary family, give generously at church, buy a Godiva store.

4. Five places I have lived:
Beaumont, Texas
Farmington, NM
Abilene, TX
Waco, TX
Tyler, TX

5. Bad habits:
I eat way too much
I hate to exercise
I watch "Will and Grace" re-runs while I pick up the house in the morning.

"TAG, YOU'RE IT": Kim, Reagan, Trisha

No comments: