October 27, 2008

Good fitting pants

Why is it so hard to find pants that fit right? Jeff can order pants from anywhere (as long as they sell 38 long) and they fit perfect - loose fit, slim fit, regular fit - it doesn't matter, they all fit him. When I was younger (aka before babies), I could walk into any store, try on my size and most pants fit - some better than others but they all went on.

Now I go in and try on 12 pairs of pants to find one that is acceptable. Is there no way to make a pair of pants for post-pregnancy women who refuse to loose their pregancy weight but desire to look like they wear a size 8? How hard can that be? UUGGGHHH!!

2 comments:

LePage Family said...

UGH! I despise shopping for pants...or any kind of clothes for that matter! I have always had a hard time finding pants - jeans especially, that work for me!

Cathy said...

I hate shopping for any clothing. I wear about 4 different sizes, depending on the type of clothing, brand name, etc. In pants alone, I can wear an 8-10, 12-14, or 16. I just have to try them all on. I do really like Dress Barn, though, because their clothes seem to fit better.