October 24, 2008

Photo shuffle

I take no credit for this...I stole this idea from my friend Kim. Here's the deal - I am going to post 10 pictures in this order: the first picture from my first photo file, the second picture from my second photo file, the third picture from my third photo file, etc. up to the tenth picture from the tenth file (no edits, no cheating):

Abigail at 4 weeks (#1 from the "Abigail" file)

Bret Raymond with his daughter, Anna (#2 from my "Anna" file)

Emma (#3 from my "April 2006" file)

Abby (#4 from "April 2007")


Abby and our neighbor's cat, Lovable (#5 from "April 2008")

Silas wearing Emma's hat (#6 from "August 2006")


Silas jumping to Emma's bed (#7 from "August 2007")

The Hodges family - John, Kim, Johnathan, Kalleigh, Jonas and Kim's mom, Carol (#8 from my "August 2008" file)

Silas at 3 years old (#9 in my "Birthdays 2006" file)

Emma at the Lufkin Zoo this summer (#10 in my "blog" file)

1 comment: