November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday, Emma

My big girl turned 7 years old today. Last night, she had slumber party with 3 of her best friends from church - Darcy, McKenna and Aspen. We sent Daddy, Silas and Abby off to my mom's house (she is in Nevada) and had a "girls night". When I went to bed at midnight, they were still up talking. When I rolled over at 7:00 a.m., they were talking. Surely they slept, right?


Pizza and cake (with Silas)

Matching pajamas for the girls (instead of goody bags)

Morning makeovers with Kendall (our favorite babysitter who is at A&M)

If you will induldge me, I would like to take a little trip down memory lane...7 years with Emma:

36 weeks pregnant with Emma - she came 2 weeks later

Emma's first day home from the hospital


1 year old (before we had a digital camera)

2 years old

3 years old

4 years old

5 years old

6 years old (Emma and I went to Disney World for her birthday)

1 comment:

LePage Family said...

oh how sweet! makes me wish i had myself a little girl to do girlie girl stuff with! i LOVE the memory lane pictures you posted! its fun to see how kids have grown over the years.