November 2, 2008

Portrait Sessions Now Available




As this Christmas season approaches, I am offering portrait sessions for your family. I have both traditional and festive backgrounds so you can choose how formal you want your portraits to be. I can take pictures of your family, just the kids or any combination you choose. At the end of the one (1) hour session, I will give you a CD full of photos and a copyright release that allows you to use and print the portraits as you wish. If you do not want to mess with printing, designing Christmas cards, etc....I can do that for you.

Each session with CD is $50.00.

I will have a price list available
for ordering prints or Christmas cards.

The available session dates are Saturday, November 22nd and Saturday, December 6th. Appointments will be set between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.

My theory for these sessions: a relaxed atmosphere where you and your kids can get a great portrait without stress or rush. You are welcome to bring as many family members as you want and you may change clothes as many times as you want during the hour. There are no extra fees or charges...just great photos.

Here are a few more of my best photos:





No comments: