September 8, 2008

Studio Rambin

I was honored to take pictures for my friend Kim this morning. She had a sweet baby boy 5 weeks ago - Jonas Dean. I have a special bond to this little boy because I was at his birth, saw his first breath and took his first photos (a story unto itself). So today, Kim brought Jonas and we did a "photo shoot". While Kim and I were tying to get at least one good picture of Jonas, Abby and Kalleigh (Kim's middle daughter who is just 2 weeks older than Abby) were playing together. At one point they wandered off and neither of us really noticed for a few minutes. As Kim sat down to feed Jonas, I looked around for the girls. I found them in the bathtub - no water, just toys and toddlers. Abby was singing "clean up, clean up" and Kalleigh was loading toys into the bath caddy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...another career?? You have captured these little ones! You are gifted, my friend!! What kind of camera are you using?

Kim Hodges said...

Okay, the slide show is up. They turned out SO GOOD!