December 7, 2008

An Only Child

Abby was an only child this weekend. Such a nice chance for Jeff and I to spend alone time with her. Yesterday she got several hours alone with daddy while I was at the church for "Super Saturday" - our dinner theatre work day. Last night, however, I got several very sweet moments filled with tickles and laughs...just the two of us.

We got this opportunity thanks to both grandmothers. Jeff's mom invited Emma to Nacogdoches for a weekend of Christmas fun. There were all types of activities, a parade and two days worth of special attention from her 'Nanne Sue'.

Meanwhile, my mom took Silas to Dallas for my nephew's 2nd birthday. They went to a giant pizza place that apparently has indoor bowling, miniature golf and bumper cars. He has hardly stopped talking about it.

God blesses children with grandmothers !

No comments: