December 18, 2008

I'm Alive!

My grandparents with Emma, Silas and Abby at Dinner Theatre

It's good to be back in bloggerland. I have been away during the final week of dinner theatre (and the week after). I have been absolutely exhausted and running at full speed for weeks. Once the show was finally over Sunday night and we cleaned up after ourselves, I arrived home at 10:30 p.m. only to be up at 6:30 a.m. ready for a full week of work and life. I was so glad to be done with dinner theatre but was completely overwhelmed by the mess that was my house, my kids, my laundry, my life.


Several afternoons of diligent cleaning, washing and organizing (and 5 glorious hours of Jaunita's time) have finally resulted in some order. Unfortunately, the exhaustion remains! I am overwhelmed by the prospect of two out-of-town trips and Christmas in the next 7 days. Is there any way to get the holidays to come to me? Isn't it a sufficient explanation that I have three small children, a job and am totally spent? I know...I'm just ranting!

1 comment:

Amber said...

let me know when that explanation works...I think I will have a stroke when family comes to us for a Christmas.