April 14, 2009

Please pray for my friend


A friend of mine from church is going for a breast biopsy at 1:00 p.m. today. Please pray for her. She has young children - 10, 7 and 4 - and is a faithful christian woman who loves God and her family very much.
By some strange coincidence, we actually lived in the same small town in New Mexico. My family spent 17 years in Farmington, NM. Her family lived there during a portion of that time. We attended the same small church (200 members). Now we both live in Tyler, TX - go figure.
She and I help each other every weekday - I pick up her kids in the morning and she brings Emma home to me in the afternoon (so Abby can get a good nap). She is a blessing in my life and I am earnestly praying that whatever was seen on the mamogram is a non-issue.
Go get your mamogram!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'll certainly be praying. God is faithful.